Click here to get the story behind "Sunday Stealing"
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Heart of Shou of the blog named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It was originally 80 questions, hence the name. We chose 44 of them and we'll do it in two parts!
Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
23. Are your days fast-paced? Like anybody else, I have fast days and slow days. But as a stay-at-home mom whose kids are older, they are mostly slowly paced.
24. What did you do last night? Grocery shopping - living the dream!
25. Do you use sarcasm? No, not all.
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 45 (ACK)
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? YES. I can't even read a book for pleasure without picking out errors.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? Depends on the person.
29. Do you watch the news? No, I read the news online.
30. How did you get one of your scars? I have several chicken pox scars!
31. Who was the last person to make you mad? The manager of the car wash yesterday who forgot about the dog-hair vacuuming I paid for, then made me wait almost another hour before it got done.
32. What is the last big thing you purchased? Chris bought me an iPad - should be here next week!
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Chris!
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? No idea.
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? FREAK OUT.
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? False.
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Yes. And even after I've looked them up, I'll forget the exact meaning again.
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? No. Should I?
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? Is this a Transformers thing? No, I don't want one.
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? A regular pool or treadmill pool. Swimming is the only exercise I like and could do every day.
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Ocean; no contest.
42. Do you wear a lot of black? No, I like bright colors.
43. Describe your hair: Naturally curly, brown with highlights, grays taken care of professionally. :-)
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? Probably at home right now.