Click here to get the story behind "Sunday Stealing"
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Heart of Shou of the blog named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It was originally 80 questions, hence the name. We chose 44 of them and we'll do it in two parts!
Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What curse word do you use the most? Damn it!
2. Do you own an iPod? Yes, and I love it. Love having my favorite music with me all the time.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? My best friend, Michelle.
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Doesn't every woman?
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? At home with Becca watching the nightmare on TV.
6. What was the last movie you watched? Black Water, a Jaws clone with a giant crocodile.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? I considered myself lazy until I learned I had mono along with depression!
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Lunesta, every damn night. It's a LIFESAVER.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Not unless you count the kids whispering "I farted" into my ear at various times.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Cleanliness.
11. What are you looking forward to? Getting home tomorrow after a great vacation.
12. Do you own any band t-shirts? I used to have tons of them back in the 80s when I saw concerts all the time. I had Styx, Van Halen, Journey, AC/DC, The Who, Springsteen and a bunch more. Now I have several Paul McCartney shirts, a Van Halen shirt from their reunion tour a couple years ago and I think a Brian Setzer Orchestra shirt.
13. What will you be doing in one hour? Sleeeeeeping. Getting up at 5:45 to go home.
14. Is anyone in love with you? Of course!
15. Last time you cried? Back a few weeks ago during a very stressful time with one of my kids.
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop!
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? One on my foot, but it'll wait until fall since I like to swim.
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? It would depend on the tattoos - but I'm married so it's irrelevant.
19. What were you doing before this? Surfing Facebook, as usual. Yes, I'm addicted.
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? It's been years. I'm too old for crap like that now. Nice hotels for me, no crashing wherever!
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? About 6-7.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily? I try to at least have a banana and coffee.
Had a great time on vacation here in the Outer Banks. Sorry to leave, but will be happy to go back. I did several things for the first time - parasailing, getting my hair wrapped, ate broiled oysters. We still have several weeks of summer break ahead of us, and I have a lot planned, and hopefully will have a lot to journal about!